FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CUSTOMER UPHOLSTERY FAQ’S
GILBERT, ARIZONA BY GIOVANNI’S UPHOLSTERY 480-794-1733
How Do I Get A Quote?
Please email me a photo to email@example.com From the photo I will be able to give you a more accurate estimate and approximate yardage needed. If you like my price we can schedule an appointment.
What Is The Reupholstery Process?
- Email me a photo of the furniture you would like reupholstered.
- I will reply with a ballpark estimate.
- If you like my price we can schedule an appointment where you will come to my showroom and select the material. I have over 5000+ fabric, faux leather, and top grain Italian leather samples.
- I offer free pick up and delivery so I will take the furniture with me.
- Once your furniture is at my shop we will strip all of the old fabric and batting. Then we make any minor adjustments needed to the springs and frame, apply new batting and upholster with the new materials. You will have a completely new piece of furniture.
Can I Use My Own Fabric?
Yes, I am more than happy to use your fabric. Please understand that I make a little money on my fabric so my labor price will change slightly. My labor price will increase by approximately 10-15%.
Do You Do Furniture Repairs?
Yes, we do repairs depending on what it is. Please send me a photo of your furniture and a brief explanation of what is needed. I will reply within 24-48 hours.
Do You Refinish Or Change The Color Of The Wood While You Are Reupholstering?
Yes, as we are reupholstering your furniture and the fabric has been removed, that is the perfect time to strip, stain and seal the wood before the new material is upholstered.
Do You Warranty Your Work?
Yes, I provide a one year warranty on all labor and materials provided by Giovanni’s Upholstery.
Do I Need To Bring My Furniture To You?
It depends on the size of your furniture. If it doesn’t fit in your vehicle we can make arrangements for pick up or delivery.
Do You Have A Showroom?
Yes, I have a show room with all of my fabric, vinyl, faux leather and top grain leather samples to look at. We are located at 761 North Monterey Street #101 in Gilbert, Arizona. We are open Monday-Friday, by appointment please.
What Areas Do You Service To?
I service the entire Phoenix metro area.
Do You Reupholster Cars, Motorcycles Or Boats?
I am sorry, we do not. We focus mostly on commercial, residential, antiques, patio furniture and custom built furniture.